This is a higher level of support coordination. It is for participants whose situations are more complex and who need specialist support. A specialist Support Coordinator will assist you to manage challenges in your support environment and ensuring consistent delivery of service. Service will be provided by a professional with an Allied health background or someone with Psychological expertise.
Support Coordination Benefits
- We develop a support plan that identifies clear actions
- Coordinate complex support and services which are developed and delivered within the funding plan
- Develop and implement positive behavior support plans and strategies
- Ensure support and service is developed and delivered according to the wishes of each client and their families
- Maintaining effective transparent relationships and communication with internal and external providers and allied health care professionals
- Assisting clients to achieve goals through building capacity, knowledge, resourcefulness and confidence.
- Working with local service providers and community members.